Amywritesthings.com (we, our, us) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when you visit www.amywritesthings.com (site).
If you have any questions about your personal information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The information we collect about you
When you use our site, we collect information that could be used to identify you (personal data) and some information that can’t be linked back to you (non-personal data).
Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
Transaction Data includes details about payments between us and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our site.
Marketing and Communications Data includes your marketing preferences as well as and what we learn about you from emails and conversations between us.
2. How we collect your information
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by chatting with us via phone, email, live chat or Skype.
This also includes the personal data you provide when you:
- subscribe to our mailing list
- request a quote for services via our website
- enter a competition, promotion or survey
- give us feedback or contact us
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
3. How we use your information
We only use your personal data when legally permitted including to:
- Call and confirm any information
- Book meetings and calls
- Send you information that you’ve requested
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Notify you about changes to our services
- Send you newsletters that you can opt out of at any time
4. Who we share your information with
We occasionally share your personal data with third parties to help manage and deliver our services. Below is a list of the third parties and the why your data may be shared:
- Mailchimp to send you marketing emails
- Intercom (our live chat service) to contact you
- Analytics and search engine providers like Google Analytics to help us improve and optimise our website
- If we are under a duty to disclose to comply with a legal obligation or protect our interests or security.
5. Where we store your information
We store all your information on secure servers and take all reasonable steps to protect data sent to us electronically. We will notify you and any relevant regulator in the event of a suspected personal data breach.
6. How long we store your information
We store your data for as long as necessary to provide our services, and for six years after that to comply with the law.
Your communications with us are stored during our contractual relationship and deleted six months after our business relationship has come to an end.
7. Your rights
Under certain circumstances, you have a right to:
- Access to your personal data
- Correct your personal data
- Ask us to delete your personal data, although we may not be able to for legal reasons
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing of your personal dat
- Request the transfer of your personal data
- Withdraw consent at any time
To do so, please email us at email@example.com.
Last updated 01/06/2019